Thursday 11 February 2021

Snowshoes and Valentines!


Good Evening Grade 2s and 3s,

Remember that tomorrow is going to be an awesome day! 

SNOWSHOEING:

Between 1:15 and 2, we will get a chance to go Snowshoeing. We'll come in after lunch recess to warm up for 15 minutes (I have some good Valentine's Day jokes for you, and then "A-Snowshoein' We Will Go!" Remember to dress extra warm for the event.


VIRTUAL VALENTINE'S DAY CARDS:

You are welcome to send the whole class a Valentine's Day card. Since we are not allowed to give out cards at school this year because of health and safety, why not send the whole class an E-Valentine's Day card? I have set up a Padlet for just this reason. When you enter your padlet message, upload a photo of a card you want to send to the class. (I have included a sample.) You can do it tonight, tomorrow or Saturday. I will check my account over the weekend to approve your card/post. My one rule is that it is for the whole class, not individual students. Click below and you will see. 

https://padlet.com/john_dacosta/zgs8h7k4aup7d4dw

I'll see you all tomorrow!

Mr. D:)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Have a great summer Grade 2s and 3s!

    Dear Students, Thank you for sharing your awesome talent with Mr. D and the class. Thank you as well for making it a great last day toge...