Tuesday 22 September 2020

Reading Points and RazKids

Dear Students, 

Tonight I handed out your new black Reading Points folders. Tonight is your first chance to work towards your Bronze Star (or 30 hours of reading!)  Enjoy! For those students at home, here is the link to the package if you want to get a head start, and I'll give you your new folder on your return:)

READING POINTS PROGRAM

I also gave you your RazKids information. It was a white sheet with information on your account, and an area for your parents to fill. Tomorrow I will put an info card straight into your agenda front page. For students at home, please send me a message if you can't remember your password from last year. I will send new students their passwords if they weren't here. Later tonight, I will post a direct link to RazKids on our Blog. 

Happy Reading!!!

Mr. D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Have a great summer Grade 2s and 3s!

    Dear Students, Thank you for sharing your awesome talent with Mr. D and the class. Thank you as well for making it a great last day toge...