Wednesday 6 January 2021

Good Evening Grade 3s and 2s!

Dear Students,

First of all, I wanted to welcome our new student Ali to the class! We are so happy that he has joined us, and I know that you will all make him feel welcome both in our Virtual Classroom and when we get back to our classroom. We are enjoying getting to know you, Ali!

I hope that you enjoyed activities today like Wheel of Fortune and our new D.P.A jogging game. By the way, you are getting really good at moving from our Meeting to our Workspace to get your posted assignments. Remember that I will try to answer your questions if a screen, link or activity are not working. Don't panic, there is always a solution (though sometimes it may take some time.) If my help does not fix the problem during the Meeting, I will email you and your parents with a solution. 

Here are some things you can do in case you are waiting for help or can't get into a document:

  • read a book

  • draw or sketch some pictures

  • have a colouring book nearby

If you finish an activity early, you may go on to Zorbits during Math or RazKids during Reading/Writing activities. 

Have a great evening and I’ll see you at 9:15 tomorrow!

Regards,

Mr. D:)


PS. I put today's Winter Jokes into the Jokes section of our Blog. Test them out on your family!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Have a great summer Grade 2s and 3s!

    Dear Students, Thank you for sharing your awesome talent with Mr. D and the class. Thank you as well for making it a great last day toge...